SPRING BREAK CAMP: birds of a feather. march 22nd-26th. 4-5pm.
Let's flock together for an hour a day in this virtual spring break camp. Young artist will create Dodo birds using ink and watercolours, a pastel raven, ridiculously long legged flamingo drawings, a mixed media crazy bird sculpture and a monochromatic peacock acrylic painting. We'll have a lot of fun creating a variety of artworks inspired by our fine feathered friends.
- watercolour paper
- black ink or a sharpie black marker
- acrylic paint- primary colours, white and black
- container for water
- paint brush- small, medium and large
- air dry clay (small amount)
- poster board
- pencils ( H and some B lead)
- ballpoint pen
- glue stick or liquid glue and old paintbrush
- 2 wooden skewers or found sticks broken to same size
- masking tape or painter tape (optional)