tween/teen cut and paste, the art of collage. tuesdays, november 3-24. 6-7pm.
In this four-week virtual class, artists will create a variety of works arranging pieces of paper, photographs, thread, paint and other ephemera. Inspired by historical and contemporary collage artists like Kurt Schwitter, known as the king of collage, Danielle Krysa, Dolan Geiman and Hollie Chastain, artists will create collages of animals, memories and even make use of old school assignments creating a homework collage.
- old magazines, flyers, newspapers, etc
- acrylic paint (two colours you like)
- paint brush or palette knife
- embroidery thread and needle (colour artist chooses)
- old school assignments
- ticket stubs, postcards and other memorabilia of artist choosing