tween/teen: fashionable art. tuesdays, october 6-27. 6-7pm.
In this four-week virtual class, tween and teen artists will be inspired by the fashion of Guo Pei to create folded paper sculptures, the fashion illustrations of Gladys Perint Palmer to explore mixed media and the ink sketches of Manolo Blahnik to imagine their own dream shoe in ink.
- discarded book to be repurposed as art
- embroidery thread, needle, buttons (optional)
- watercolour paper
- permanent fine tip black pen
- container for water
- acrylic ink (black plus one or two colours in artist choice)
- ballpoint pen
- metallic paint in gold or silver (optional)