fall fun. saturdays, october 10-31. 9-10am.
In this four-week virtual class, young artists will explore a variety of mediums while creating art projects inspired by the season. From clay jack-o-lanterns, watercolour gourds, a sweet treat acrylic painting and monoprint bats, we'll have fun celebrating this spooktacular month.
- white air dry clay
- battery-operated votive candle (optional)
- popsicle sticks, toothpicks and other found objects for sculpting clay
- watercolour paper
- permanent fine tip black pen
- container for water
- paint brushes in variety of sizes
- acrylic paint (primary colours, white and black)
- black oil pastel
- access to printer to print off bat image
- printer paper or sketch paper
- ballpoint pen